Putzmeister Solid Pumps GmbH develops, produces, sells and serves its customers world-wide with service-oriented, technologically high-quality machines in these sectors:
KOS Piston Pump with S-transfer tube
The KOS S-transfer tube enables a continuous free-flowing conveyance of the material without the use of valves. Foreign bodies up to 2/3 of the size of the discharge outlet can be conveyed.
• For conveying coarse sludges or slurries with a high grain-size content
• Low maintenance and wear due to fewer moving parts
• Less suction resistance thanks to larger inlet permitting constant free-flow of the material
• The hydraulic circuit of the S-tube does not come in contact with the material
HSP piston pump with seat-valves
The seat-valve pump is used for heavy tasks like paste-like and highly viscous material with a low content of foreign bodies and small particle sizes (< 15 mm).
• For conveying fine-grained sludges or slurries
• Switchover without short circuit
• No backflow at high pressures
• Easy installation of damper
• Very effective for media containing a high amount of air.
KOS Performance Line
The new Putzmeister Performance Line of the KOS-pump series offers all the advateages of efficient series production. teh well proven technology with all its components quarantees a reliable high-performance solution. Take advantage from the synergy effects of performance optimization and series concept design - focused on the essentails. The Performance Line includes the engineering and planning work from countless projects - Made in Germany.
Putzmeister Solid Pumps GmbH
Max - Eyth - Str. 10
Phone: +49 7127 599-500
Fax: +49 7127 599-988
Get in contact with German companies in 3 easy steps! With one single question you can reach all relevant German Pavilion exhibitors of your selected industrial branch.
Click here if you notice an image that violates copyright or privacy rights.